Why we collect your personal data
We require your personal data when you leave an item for repair or service, or place an order with us. We collect your data in order to identify the item you leave with us for repair or service, and to contact you regarding that repair or service. When you place an order with us, we collect your data in order to inform you of it’s arrival. Your data will be used for no other purpose than that stated above.
How we collect your personal data
We will ask for your telephone number or email in order to contact you regarding your repair/order. We will ask for your address in case the above form of contact is unsuccessful and we should need to write to you.
Sharing your personal data
We will never share or use your data for any purpose other than to contact you regarding a specific repair, service or special order.
Data will be retained in accordance with all relevant Data Protection Regulations and Laws
- All data will be kept in secure form, either digitally or in paper format. Digital data will be protected by passwords known only to the company. Paper based data will be kept in secure premises with appropriate alarm systems.
- Personal data can be removed or modified at your written request at any time.
- Your data will not be sold to anyone.
- Your data will not be shared with any third party, except if compelled by the law to do so.
- Your data will not be used for any purpose other than to record, file and recover reports for your own use (referring to historical work carried out on your item).
- Your personal data will not be used to market any other service to you.
- In regards to your repair/service, we recommend we hold this information for up to 7 years. During this time the information will be used to provide insight into previous work/repairs carried out upon your item by ourselves, should you/we need to refer back.